Our aims and values
We aim to:
- provide a secure and happy environment, providing high quality education for all our children.
- develop and maintain good relationships with all families
- Achieve the highest possible standards in relation to the pupil’s age and ability in all aspects of their learning.
- Provide the pupils with teaching of a high quality meeting the requirements of the National Curriculum and Religious Education.
- Help the pupils develop their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding and fulfil their own individual potential and culture.